The MAKTrek® 3D delivery system essentially improves the method of getting the benefits of the 10 billion organisms past the stomach acids safely. It ensure better survival of the living beneficial probiotic bacteria. While other probiotics on the market may have a higher number of organisms, some up to 40 billion, if those organisms are not delivered in this manner, the stomach acids can kill off an undetermined number of those probiotic organisms.
The MAKTrek® 3D delivery system ensures safe delivery of the probiotic bacteria, and only the seaweed capsule gets dissolved. This way you can count on building up your “army” of good bacteria.
Here's how the 3D system works:
- 1st "D" Two Step Acid Protection
- The probiotic bacteria are covered by an extract of Brown Seaweed (Lessonia nigrescens) called complex marine polysaccharides.
- Once blended the final powder is encapsulated
- When the capsule is swallowed it will come in contact with the stomach acid. The acid will then dissolve the seaweed capsule. The complex marine polysaccharides will form a secondary internal capsule protecting the living probiotic cells from the acid.
- 2nd "D" In-Transit Buffering
- This step is a proprietary all natural buffering system that helps to support the in-transit digestive environment condition. Probiotic cells prefer balance and this system supports this balance.
- 3rd "D" Superior strain survivability
- The researched and documented strains used are naturally equipped to handle exposure to some common environmental elements that can and do make survival difficult for these beneficial probiotic bacteria.
The MAKTrek® 3D Probiotic Delivery System has been scientifically studied using a specified stomach acid exposure simulation. During this simulation the MAKTrek® 3D protected probiotic supplement showed greater survival than simply acid protection alone.
In addition to probiotics, Immunity has a prebiotic blend, which other probiotics products may not have. A prebiotic is essentially food for your good bacteria, which promotes bacterial growth.
Also, Immunity does not require refrigeration. The organisms have been freeze-dried for convenience.